Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hey, I am a first-time blogger also. It has been fun reading all the blogs and seeing the pictures. I will not be able to attend the reunion on the 9th as we will be out of town. Here's alittle about me...

I recently moved out of Chetek to live in Knapp, Wisconsin with my fiance. Yep, I am getting married (Sept 20. 2008)to a wonderful man (yea there is such a thing as a perfect man), it just took me almost a 1/2 a century to find him. We have known eachother for 4 years now. His name is Chad Hintz and he is 38 (yeah, I am robbing the cradle). He has 2 kids, a stepdaughter that is 21, a son that is 15 and a grandson that is about 3. I have 2 kids as well... Randy is 27 and currently serving in Qatar in the Army. He is married and has 3 kids. Yosie 8, Alexis 6, and Hannah almost 3. Then I have a daughter Danielle (14) who is going to be a sophmore starting in Menomonie this fall.

I hope you all have fun at the reunion and I am going to miss seeing you all. We have a family thing going on that weekend of every year. Maybe I will pop in just to say hi if I can get away.

Take care and hope all is well for everyone.

Susie

No comments: