Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh my gosh! this cracks me up--- Hi to everyone. Thanks Mary. Wish I was going to be around this weekend to stop over to your place. Let me know if and when there is going to be another meeting I want to help out to if I can.

How is everyone? I'm still in town too. --- and yes I've never blogged either----for that matter this typing thing is killing me! let see I think I finished 1 semester of typing with 28 words a min.----- 1 hour later!!!

Have a good Memorial Day weekend!

janet

2 comments:

Monique said...

Hey Janet, hello from Monique. I was home last weekend, and every time we drove by your house, Emma would say "Janet's"? It was so cute. I even caught a summer cold from her. Oh well. I can't help myself.

Well, talk to you soon.
Monique

tom sousek said...

I'll be damned if it isn't the cutest girl in the class of 83. Recieved the reunion invitation today. Think I'll show up for that. It's only been 20 years since I've seen anyone, and longer since I've seen you. We can dance to Pretty Woman, like way back when. See I didnt completely fry my brain. If you get time email me at tsouseka@charter.net, and pass it on to everyone if you want. I havent figured out the post thing yet.


Tom "Gilligan" Sousek